Gonzo or feature film?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Gonzo or feature film?

Do you prefer gonzo to feature films or vice versa and why?

I'm a gonzo fan, because in this kind of movies there's no boring or somehow disturbing plot and much more energetic sex than in feature films.

SevenOfNine
      Ich muss gar nix ausser schlafen, trinken, atmen und ficken!
      Und nach meinen selbstgeschriebenen Regeln ticken!
      (Grossstadtgeflüster - Ich muss gar nix)
    • Unfortunately I viewed some feature films on hotel pay tv the last few days. Suddenly I remembered why I doesn't like feature films anymore. It's the mostly stupid dialogs and the not so nasty sex in comparison to gonzo films.

SevenOfNine

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SevenOfNine ()

• Yes, I think that Private produces really good features although I normally don't watch those films any longer. Especially the locations of the Private movies are mostly very appealing.

In my opinion the locations of most gonzo movies are a little drawback in comparison to features, because there is less variety in general. But this drawback is compensated by the better sex in gonzo movies.

Please tell me which studio/label hides behind the abbreviation NS? The only studio which uses this abbreviation is New Sensations / Digital Sin as far as I know.

SevenOfNine
    • Originally posted by vienna_fan
      I like both, actually I prefer feature films but gonzo films are very confortable for "Zwischendurch"!

I think the labels of NS and Privat make the best feature films, what is your oppinion?

I think private does best. Beautiful girls (imho next to Renee the most most beautiful ones in the business), great locations and interesting stories :)
      da sollten links rein, aba klappen tuts wohl nich :(
    • Originally posted by SevenOfNine

Please tell me which studio/label hides behind the abbreviation NS? The only studio which uses this abbreviation is New Sensations / Digital Sin as far as I know.

SevenOfNine

you are right, NS=New Sensation
      sorry that I don't write die hole name but I have tought that everybody knew the abbreviation NS.
    • Until now I didn't realize that New Sensations also produce features. Because of this I just wondered that you mention NS in relation to feature movies and asked myself if there is another company which uses the abbreviation NS.

I have seen some of the Anal Trainer Series of New Sensations / Digital Sin which is pretty gonzo stuff.

SevenOfNine
    • to me it all comes down to the acting skills of the actors. great locations and beautiful people are nice, but when the actor talks like a robot and can't remember more than four words in a row, then it ruins the whole thing.
      i'm with Fiercedragon here, both are nice but both are for different moments.

Cheers,
      marcel
      All that we see or seem
      Is but a dream within a dream. (E.A. Poe)
    • Originally posted by SevenOfNine
      Until now I didn't realize that New Sensations also produce features. Because of this I just wondered that you mention NS in relation to feature movies and asked myself if there is another company which uses the abbreviation NS.

I have seen some of the Anal Trainer Series of New Sensations / Digital Sin which is pretty gonzo stuff.

SevenOfNine

for example, the NS compilation: "carmen goes to college" is in my oppinion a feature film serie.
      I don't know the "Anal Trainer Series" so I can't say if this is a gonzo stuff.
      From my point of view privat feature films have the same structure as the "carmen goes to college" production.
    • Today I have a look at the Digital Sin/New Sensations Website and it seems that they produce gonzo stuff mainly.

The Online Catalog contains 44 feature films (including the mentioned "Carmen goes to college" line) and much more gonzo titles.

Before I switched to gonzo movies I preferred the Private stuff too, especially the fetish oriented Pirate, Pirate Video Deluxe and Fetish machine lines, which were directed by Frank Thring or Susi Medusa. Unfortunately I never viewed one of the notorious Tanya Hyde movies.

In my opinion one big advantage of the Private fetish movies in comparison to the standard features is that they mainly consist of several independent vignettes instead of one long storyline.

I never liked most of the feature movies because I think that the story is often very lenghty. A gonzo movie offers much more fuck for my buck than the average feature.

SevenOfNine

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von SevenOfNine ()