I want to do different kinds of scenes

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I want to do different kinds of scenes

I would be interested in being in scenes where i am a white husband married to a white woman like Renee and the plot is that she has sex with black men while i watch. These types of movies r getting more popular especially with white men. What would make the videos really different is that as the black man is fucking renee, he cums inside of her and just after he pulls out, i start to lick her pussy and drink that interracial creampie or she makes me lay down and then stands over me allowing the black sperm to drip out of her hole into my mouth and then she squats down and sits on my face forcing me to swallow every drop of that chocolate cum. Mmmm ;) Maybe have a black breeding theme where the white wife acts like she wants to get pregnant by her black lover while her white husband watches and encourages her! What do u think, Renee? Too much??
      Watch Renee's hot interracial black on white (schwartz und weiss) scenes here - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/reneepernero_interracial

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Interracial Lover ()

• RE: I want to do different kinds of scenes

I love the idea, sounds very delicious. If I was a director in L.A. I would pick up the idea and start shooting right away. Especially because of the interracial and cumdripping aspects. Unfortunately my movies will be shot in Europe where black guys are more than rare. God damn, I will starve when I stop shooting in L.A.! :(

_______
      yours
      Renee